Microsoft 365 Certified:
Teams Support Engineer Specialty
Candidates for this certification are support engineers who support Microsoft Teams environments, troubleshoot deployments, tune performance, collect and analyze telemetry and log data, and manage Teams environments.
Candidates should have significant exposure unified communications and hands-on experience with Microsoft Teams. In addition, candidates should have networking knowledge of Azure fundamentals, telephony, PowerShell, data storage technologies, APIs, app security, authentication and authorization, security, and compliance information, debugging, performance tuning, and monitoring.
- Troubleshoot Microsoft Teams voice issues
- Troubleshoot issues with Microsoft Teams meetings and live events
- Troubleshoot federation issues
- Troubleshoot issues signing into Microsoft Teams
- Troubleshoot teams and channels
- Troubleshoot issues with files
- While it is advised that you first attain the Fundamentals certification, it is not a requirement.
Required Exams / Courses