Power Platform Developer Associate
Candidates for this certification typically work with app makers, functional consultants, solution architects, and IT administrators. You have varied responsibilities, including:
- Creating technical designs and Power Apps.
- Configuring Dataverse, Power Apps, and business process automation.
- Extending the platform and the user experience.
- Developing integrations.
- Create a technical design
- Configure Microsoft Dataverse
- Create and configure Power Apps
- Configure business process automation
- Extend the user experience
- Extend the platform
- Develop integrations
- While it is advised that you first attain the Fundamentals certification, it is not a requirement.
Required Exams / Courses