Power Platform App Maker Associate
If you’re a business professional with deep expertise in your solution domain and you want to use your passion for building Microsoft Power Platform solutions to simplify, automate, and transform tasks and processes for your team, this certification is designed for you. You must have the skills to accomplish key technical business analyst tasks, such as data modeling, basic UX design, requirements analysis, and process analysis.
You fit the profile for the app maker role if you’re self-directed and solution-focused, and you work with the maker tools of Microsoft Power Platform to solve business problems. You might have experience with Visual Basic for Applications, Excel PivotTables, Teams, and other tools. Although you might not have formal IT training, you’re comfortable working with IT administrators and Microsoft Power Platform developers using technology to solve business problems. You’re responsible for:
- Designing and creating apps and automating workflows.
- Analyzing and visualizing data in context of an app or automated workflow.
- Implementing and managing apps and automated workflows.
- Design solutions
- Create solutions
- Analyze and visualize data
- Implement and manage solutions
- While it is advised that you first attain a Fundamentals certification, it is not a requirement.
Required Exams / Courses