Microsoft 365 Certified:
Messaging Administrator Associate
Microsoft 365 Messaging Administrators deploy, configure, manage, and monitor messaging infrastructure, permissions, client access, mail protection, and mail flow in both on-premises, hybrid, and cloud enterprise environments.
- Manage organizational settings and resources
- Plan and manage the mail architecture
- Plan and implement a hybrid configuration and migration
- Secure the messaging environment
- While it is advised that you first attain the Fundamentals certification, it is not a requirement.
Required Exams / Courses