Microsoft 365 Certified:
Candidates for this exam are Microsoft 365 administrators who deploy and manage Microsoft 365. They perform Microsoft 365 tenant-level implementation and administration of cloud and hybrid environments.
Microsoft 365 administrators function as the integrating hub for all Microsoft 365 workloads. They coordinate across multiple Microsoft 365 workloads. They work with architects and other administrators responsible for workloads, infrastructure, identity, security, compliance, endpoints, and applications.
Candidates for this exam have functional experience with all Microsoft 365 workloads and Azure Active Directory (Azure AD), part of Microsoft Entra, and have administered at least one of these. They also have a working knowledge of networking, server administration, DNS, and PowerShell.
- Deploy and manage a Microsoft 365 tenant (25–30%)
- Implement and manage identity and access in Azure AD (25–30%)
- Manage security and threats by using Microsoft 365 Defender (25–30%)
- Manage compliance by using Microsoft Purview (15–20%)
Prerequisites (One of the following)
- Endpoint Administrator Associate
- Messaging Administrator Associate
- Security Administrator Associate
- Developer Associate
- Teams Administrator Associate
Required Exams / Courses