Below are the New Horizons Computer Learning Centers of London Cancellation and Refund Policies.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Click the title below to view each of our full terms and conditions.
Failure to pay will result in cancellation of any current and future company enrollments and the case will be sent to collections.
Coupons are valid for 12 months from invoice date, and are non-transferable.
Clubs are limited to the individual on the invoice, are non-transferable and start on the date of invoice.
Premium classes will have multiple coupons pulled for enrollment.
The client understands that signed order agreements shall be an agreement between New Horizons and their company, and as a qualified signature for said company, is responsible for the tuition, and shall make all personnel/employees aware that refunds will be made to the company. All reasonable discounts per New Horizons are void if portions of the above training are cancelled. New Horizons guarantees only those services set forth in the agreement.
Client agrees not to hire any New Horizons employee for (1) year after the completion of the training ordered an Order Agreement
- If a student is 15 minutes late, they risk losing their seat to a standby student.
- If a student is 30 minutes late or more, they will need to reschedule. A no-show fee will apply.
- Students are ultimately responsible for confirming themselves.
- Retakes are enrolled as a Stand-By. The student must bring previously issued courseware, and additional fees may apply (LMS fee, LOD fee, etc.).
** Open enrollment classes are subject to change**
- All notifications from the customer must be received in writing.
- The designated periods for cancellation is dependent on the type of course or service as follows:
In the event of a cancellation by the customer, the following refunds will apply, except for Club Members and Voucher Holders: and only if full payment has been received.
- Scheduled Course: Up to 21 days prior to the start of the course.
- Room Rentals/Closed Classes/Client Site Courses: Within 21 days after the signature date on the Order, or up to 21 days prior to the start of the course or service, whichever occurs first. Where a group of such courses have been booked, 21 days prior to the start of the course or service shall mean the start of the first course of the group of courses, and not the individual start dates of courses within the group.
In the event of a cancellation, by the customer, within the designated period, where payment has not been received, the amount outstanding as per the above terms and conditions will be due by the customer.
In the event of a cancellation of a course by a Club Member outside the designated period, a £50.00 cancellation fee will be charged. The £50.00 fee must be paid before taking any other class.
In the event of a cancellation by a Voucher Holder outside the designated period, the Training Voucher(s) will be voided. The voided vouchers must be returned to New Horizons before taking any other class.
- Notice received from the customer within the designated period: 50% refund
- Notice received from the customer outside the designated period: 0% refund
- There is no refund handling charge for payments using Laser, Cheque or Wire Transfer but unfortunately, due to Bank charges, there is a 4% handling charge on refunds of Credit Card payments.
Notify New Horizons ASAP at +44 (0) 20 8142 8961 or Written notification: email@example.com to avoid penalties.
If rescheduled with no fewer than fifteen (15) business days before scheduled date, an administration fee of 10% will be added to the purchase amount. If rescheduled with fewer than 15 days in advance of scheduled date, 100% of the class price will be due by date of originally scheduled class.
Red Hat policy dictates that fifteen (15) business days' notice is required to reschedule with no additional fees. Only one (1) reschedule is permitted. Rescheduling with less than fifteen (15) business days' notice will incur a processing fee equivalent to fifty percent (50%) of the published course price (MSRP). New class date must be given at time of reschedule, and class must be completed within one (1) year of original invoice date.
Student substitutions can be made no less than 48 hours before the start of the class.
In case of a no-show, no refund or reschedule will be provided, and payment will be forfeited.
Online Anytime (OLA) keys are activated upon receipt of payment, and are valid for one (1) year. Once a key has been activated, it cannot be cancelled. Keys are valid only for the individual on the invoice, and are non-transferrable. Enrollment begins on date of invoice and ends twelve (12) months from invoice date.
Failure to notify of student's intent to cancel will result in the company being charged in-full for the class. If the class was paid for with coupons, they will NOT be returned to the coupon pool, if paid with a seat license, a day will be removed.
You may cancel your purchase of the course within the period of 14 calendar days from the date on which the contract of purchase is concluded. This is called a "Cancellation Period".
Note that if you access your course content, redeem associated vouchers, attend your training during the Cancellation Period, or you expressly request us to begin providing the course materials and you acknowledge that you lose your right to cancel the purchase of the course and get any refund for it.